January 21, 2010

{ Heart Garland }

Well, it is another wet day here in Southern California. Knock on wood, but I haven't seen the "big" storm that they were predicting for today...yet. Tuesday has been the worst storm so far. We did find a leak in the ceiling which ran down the wall & has bubbled up our drywall. Big Bummer! But, let's talk about happier things, shall we?

While browsing blogs this morning, I found this really cute project on the fabulous made blog who found it on Made By Rae's blog. I thought it was soooo cute & it looked way easy! It totally reminds me of something Meg from the whatever blog would like. So after running my morning errands {had to get them done first thing before the rain began} I came home, cuddled in a blanket with Boo & cut out hearts.
It was seriously so easy & fun! How fun would it be to do mittens for Christmas or leaves for Thanksgiving or just a bunch of colorful circles?!!! Go here for instructions.

Of course, Boo wanted me to cut some out for her too.
With all the rain around here, I've been crafting like crazy! I can't wait to show you the hair things I've been working on. I'm getting lots of "I want to try that" things off my list this week!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I saw this too and want to do it! It looks so cute hung up!

Rae said...

Ooh! Very cute! So glad you decided to give it a try too (: