October 9, 2009

{ Teacher Gift Idea from Just a Girl }

When I saw Just a Girl's hand sanitizer teacher gift idea that she made for Valentine's Day, I just knew I had to try it...but, I didn't. Then she went & made more...this time they were for Halloween. Soooo cute! You must go see. Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer, I had to make some right away. Here is my Christmas version.

They are super, super easy! If you want to give it a try, go on over to Just a Girl for instructions. Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Great job! I saved those instructions to my favorites awhile back and haven't made them either. They are adorable.

My son said that one of his teachers brought in a gallon size bottle of hand sanitizer to the class. Everyone pumps on the way in and the way out. Better safe than sorry. Those gifts will be appreciated.

Raechal said...

those are super cute! and look at you all ready for Christmas in October :)

Rhonda said...

Hi Sisters! I just found your blog from Just a Girl, and I love it! Love that master bath project Jamie, and really love the silver polishing trick!

Chris said...

Absolutely adorable. Now you've one-up'ed me! I've gotta get started on my Christmas ones now, too! :)