September 21, 2009

{ Necklace Love }

Check out the beautiful neckace that my friend, Katie, sent me. I love, love, love it!!! She is so creative & fun. Her family moved away to Texas a few months ago & she's been crafting like crazy! What's in that Texas air? Can you send some my way?

Anyway, I didn't realize how tricky it is to take a picture of yourself in the mirror. This was the best I could do.

Here's a close-up. It is made from wooden beads covered in fabric with a ribbon tying it all together. I wore it to church yesterday & had so many wonderful comments about it. I love unique, beautiful, handmade things like this...but then, doesn't everybody? Thanks Katie, I miss you! :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You should have let me take pictures of you yesterday. Yours don't do your look justice. I know, because I had the opportunity to just sit there and look at you for about half of church. I decided that your whole look... the sweater, the cool necklace... the hair... the pencil skirt. It all added up to "Sexy Librarian." VERY NICE.

Traci said...

What a cute necklace and I like your hair all wavy like that! You should have smiled while you were taking the picture of yourself in the mirror... :) ha ha ha!