November 19, 2008

{ Pretzel Hugs }

Here's a simple, so easy the kids can do it, treat! And they're yummy too!

Supply list:
1 9 0z. bag pretzels
2 12 oz. bags Hershey HUGS
1 bag of m&m’s

First lay out the pretzels on a cookie sheet like this...

Then place a HUG on top of each one like this...

Then cook for about 3 1/2 minutes in a 200* oven. You want the HUGS to get soft, not melt & lose their shape. Take out of the oven & place an m&m on each one like this...

Refrigerate to set up & keep stored in refrigerator.

And there you go! Package them up cute for a gift or eat 'em up yourself!

11 comments:

Sheila said...

These are so cute and EASY. The easy part is what I like the best. Can't wait to make them.

Unknown said...

Wow those look so cute and yummy! Who doesn't like pretzels and chocolate...great combination! I love the idea

AJ said...

I love making these!! I also like to make them with rolos and pecans. Kind of like a turtle. YUM:)

Kasey said...

oh my, those look good.
k-

Letti said...

I saw these last year in family fun magazine and my kids made them with their grandma. They were very easy and they tasted good too.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. Can't wait to try it. My daughter loves chocolate covered pretzels so this will be a treat for her.

Karilyn Carreon said...

That is such a cute idea! I love looking at your blog with all the fun crafts and ideas! This one I think I will try.

Carry Grace said...

These are adorable. I will be adding this to my list of things to do this year.

Brenda said...

Love those! I can't wait to make them!

CRICKET said...

I think I may make these for a cookie exchange I have coming up!

Shilo said...

Visiting you from Blanca's blog, For the Love of my Life and Home! Love this idea! So cute!