October 23, 2008

{ Okay, Back to Halloween }

I love the banners that I've seen out there on a couple of my favorite blogs...Cherry's Jubilee and A Cottage Industry...and was inspired to make one.

It's actually been half made for a few months. I finally finished it because I wanted to give it to a friend of mine, Erika, that I knew I would see this morning. Deadlines are good for me.

I really like how it turned out. I have a birthday one that is half finished but the next birthday in my family isn't until January so it probably won't get done until then. :)

8 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, I LOVE it. I keep telling myself I'm going to make one, but it's a little intimidating! How do you get the paper so even? How do you tie it together? EEKS! It's adorable!

AJ said...

Love it:)

Laurie Anne said...

Looks great! I'm the same way when it comes to deadlines, gotta have them to get anything done :0)

Kasey said...

turned out perfect.
k-

Angie said...

How BOOtiful! Have a great weekend, Jamie!

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Those skirts are super cute! I just love the banner...very cute!

Erika said...

Love it, love it, love it! Thanks Friend!

Traci said...

I love it... It looks good in your house. You need to make one for yourself too... :)