August 21, 2008

{ Final Weeks of Summer }

Wow! This week has been crazy busy! The bunco party was a success. So much fun! I haven't had time to think about decorating & probably won't do too much until the kids get back in school. I want to enjoy these last two weeks with them. We went to the beach today. It was so beautiful. Crescent Bay in Laguna Beach. Perfect weather. Perfect day.

The kids made a list of things they want to do before summer is over. By going to the beach, we got to check one thing off! Yay!

The picture below is a little preview of Ms. Sassypant's room. Like I said, all work has stalled for now.

But, the ideas are still running crazy in my head. I am really wanting to get this anna maria horner fabric to add in there.

Isn't it amazing?!! I'm so sorry, this post is a little willie nillie. I.am.so.tired. And old, apparently, for using the term willie nillie.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Jamie,

That fabric is awesome..we truly have the same taste! And, is that a rhinestone brooch on the dress form? I love rhinestones! We are trying to squeeze in some fun stuff before school starts, too..the summer has just disappeared on us! Stop over to my blog when ya get a chance..I have something for ya!

~Angie

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

What a great pic of the beach...I miss the beach, and summer. My kids are back in school, which is a mixed blessing!!Can't wait to see your new bedroom!

Kasey said...

love the fabric.
k-

AJ said...

I don't know if I ever commented here before but just wanted to say I am soooo jealous of your backyard! Look absolutely gorgeous! And that fireplace?!?!

Simply Me Art said...

Wow, you all are Lucky, my kiddos went back two weeks ago. I play Bunco too, another thing we have in common, the yard looks Beautiful too. Jamie